Promotional Second-Chance Drawing Entry Guidelines
- The Texas Lottery® website and Texas Lottery app are the only permissible methods of entry into the Promotional Second-Chance Drawings. Entries sent via any other method will be disqualified.
- The first time you visit the Texas Lottery Luck Zone Promotional Second-Chance Drawing entry site you will be required to register and set up a personal account. Players must provide a valid Texas address.
- Any non-winning Texas Lottery Game #1834 WILLY WONKA™ GOLDEN TICKET scratch ticket is eligible to be entered only once. Entries from one (1) drawing will not be included in subsequent drawings.
- All entries must be submitted from a location within the state of Texas.
- An entrant may only win one (1) time per drawing.
- Only one (1) winner per entry address, per drawing.
- Entrants are permitted only one (1) active Luck Zone account. If an entrant has more than one (1) active Luck Zone account, all accounts of the entrant are subject to cancellation by the Texas Lottery at the Texas Lottery's sole discretion without advance notice.
- If there are not enough unique entries in the entry pool to award all the prizes in the drawing, some prizes may not be awarded and there may be fewer winners for that particular drawing.
- No cash equivalent of the prizes will be awarded and the prizes are not exchangeable or otherwise transferable.
Drawing Entry Deadline Drawing Date 1 4/21/2017 4/27/2017 2 5/19/2017 5/25/2017 3 6/16/2017 6/22/2017 4* TBD TBD
*The fourth and final drawing will be scheduled after the end-of-game is determined by the Texas Lottery.
- Entries must be submitted prior to 11:59:59 pm (CT) on the Entry Deadline date to be included in that drawing.
- Drawing dates may be changed at the sole discretion of the Texas Lottery Commission.
- Date changes will be posted on this drawing schedule. In the event that the game is closed before all scheduled drawings occur, then all remaining prizes will be awarded in the next scheduled drawing following the end-of-game date.
- The final Entry Deadline and Drawing Date will be posted at Texas Lottery retail locations, on the Texas Lottery's website at txlottery.org and on the Texas Lottery app.
- Entries received after the Entry Deadline for the final drawing are not eligible for a Promotional Second-Chance Drawing prize.
- For detailed game information, visit txlottery.org or call 1-888-201-0108.
- Neither the Texas Lottery Commission, Scientific Games, nor IGT Global Solutions Corporation (IGT) shall be responsible to entrants or to any other person for data entry errors resulting from or caused by the entering, keying or miss-keying of the required ticket information by entrants.
- I hereby release the State of Texas, the Texas Lottery Commission and all of its agents and employees; anyone connected with the promotion, or employees of Scientific Games from any and all liability or claims arising from my participation in the Promotion. I assume all known and unknown risks in connection therewith. I agree that I will never prosecute or in any way aid in prosecuting any demand, claim or suit against the State of Texas, the Texas Lottery Commission, IGT or Scientific Games or any of their agents and employees for any loss, damage or injury to my person or property that may occur from any cause whatsoever as a result of my taking part in the Promotion. Participation in the Promotion includes, but is not limited to, acceptance and redemption of the travel package and participation in any and all services provided through this prize package.
- Employees of the Texas Lottery, Scientific Games and IGT or other companies associated with the promotion of the Promotional Second-Chance Drawings as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older.
RIGHT OF PUBLICITY
Texas Lottery, Scientific Games and IGT are permitted to use winners' name, city of residence, and image in any form without compensation.